We provide advice and assistance in the aftermath of environmental incidents, for example:
- Responding to incidents (e.g. air, water and ground pollution and waste)
- Commissioning privileged incident investigation reports
- Guiding you through the investigation process
- Representation and support for directors, managers and staff at regulator interviews
- Advocacy in all courts
- Appealing enforcement notices
- Defending prosecutions
- Defending proceeds of crime confiscation proceedings
- Representation at coroner’s inquests and public inquiries
- Reputation management
Our specialist lawyers know how best to protect you in the event of a leak, contamination, waste licensing breach or other environmental protection issue.
Let’s Get Started
Contact us today in confidence. We will respond within 24 hours, or sooner if you request an urgent response. We do not charge for an initial consultation and you are under no obligation to proceed.